Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

I'm a starter. I start work-out programs and craft projects and books that are quasi-interesting. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I don't qualify as a finisher - as evidenced by the semi-finished bar-b-q grill cover sitting on my back patio, the P-90X workout program that never progressed past four weeks and the stack of half-read novels by my bed (although, I did finish my daughter's Halloween costume last year so I'm not a complete slacker). So you'll understand why, when I declared I was going to write a novel, the world raised a skeptical brow. However, this is more than just a fleeting obsession. This is me.

Thank you for joining me as I embark on this fantastically terrifying journey. Please feel free to comment and share your tips for maintaining some level of sanity throughout the writing process. I'm going to need every ounce of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment